Making Sense with Steve Leser - Special on Genocide 04/21 by Making Sense with Steve Leser | Blog Talk Radio
Today's show is an hour long special on Genocide.
Guests will be survivors and decendants of survivors from the Armenian, Cambodian, Rwandan Genocides as well as the Holocaust. They are
Armenian Genocide: Karine Shnorhokian, who is the grandchild of survivors
The Holocaust: Sol Rosenkranz, a survivor of the holocaust
The Killing Fields of the Cambodian Genocide: Bun Yom, survivor.
The Rwandan Genocide: Nibagwire Dida, survivor, will participate from Kigali, Rwanda
The show will begin with me introducing each of the guests and asking each to give an 8-10 minute description of their experiences with genocide. Then I plan to have a question and answer and crosstalk where we discuss similar experiences, ways in which earlier genocides may have in fact served as a blueprint for later genocides or emboldened the perpetrators of future genocides and also problems with getting the perpetrators identified and prosecuted.
Finally, we will discuss strategies for improving the odds that will make "Never Again" a reality.
Also, be on the lookout here at http://steveleser.blogspot.com for an upcoming posting with extended interviews with each of our guests!
Monday, April 22, 2013
- ► 2016 (17)
- ► 2014 (33)
- Amina ran away! - Topless Feminist Tunisian Protes...
- Join my Phonebank campaign to demand the White Hou...
- You can hear the Special on Genocide live today on...
- Making Sense with Steve Leser - Special on Genocid...
- Special program on Genocide
- Making Sense with Steve Leser - Rude Pundit and Fe...
- My Appearance on Your World with Neil Cavuto re: P...
- Making Sense with Steve Leser - N Korea, Amina Fem...
- Making Sense with Steve Leser - Amanda Marcotte In...
- ▼ April (9)